Think of the perfect, cosy, holiday retreat where you can relax in style and comfort with all your family, including the four-legged, furry ones…
The Allure provides all this and much more! The striking exterior benefits from an architectural split-level roofline, feature lighting, full-height windows and one set of bi-fold doors to the lounge area.
On entering through a welcoming, country-style front door, all family members are catered for. There’s a boot seat, plenty of storage and there’s also a dog shower*! No need for dirty paws to traipse through into the main living space, but if they do, it doesn’t matter thanks to a practical choice of laminate flooring.
Through into the spacious open-plan living space with its white panelled vaulted ceilings and there’s a wonderful warm and cosy feel. The snug, which benefits from extensive feature glazing and includes a comfy love seat and beanbag, provides a wonderful space to snuggle down with a good book. Through into the lounge and there’s a comfortable sofa and two cosy armchairs to sink into. Here, the bi-fold doors allow natural light to flood in; a fantastic feature for making the most of a view and to extend the living space outside.
The kitchen, which includes a full array of integrated appliances, provides the perfect space to rustle up a feast and includes a large walk-in pantry. A central workspace between the kitchen and dining area, with hob and island extractor, not only provides practicality, but also creates a sociable environment; what better for spending time with family and friends.
Next to the kitchen, a country-style extending dining table is over-lit by a designer box pendant light, creating a lovely relaxed space to wile away the hours over a hearty meal and a glass of wine or two!
Through into the master bedroom and waxed oak furniture creates a lovely homely feel. A comfortable chair sits next to full-height windows to make this a room with a view, and beautiful feature wallpaper, compliments the colour-way that flows through from the main living area.
In the luxurious en-suite there’s not only a bath, but a shower too and a beautiful vanity unit with counter-top basin adds style and sophistication.
The second bedroom with white painted twin beds is equally luxurious and the family shower room which sits opposite, includes a large walk-in shower.
Not only is this beautiful lodge practical, it also has a wonderful warm, relaxed feel that makes it a real home from home!
Please note: Decking / steps and props are not included, some photos may include optional extras and specifications and layouts may differ from those shown here. For full details, please contact our sales team.
* The Allure is available with a standard utility room instead of a dog shower at no extra cost.
To create your own unique Allure luxury lodge, call us today on 0345 257 0400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard
- Protected by a 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof (roof tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- PVCu double glazing with 10-year frame warranty and 5-year glazing warranty
- Split level roof-line
- One set of bi-fold doors to the lounge area
- Full-height feature glazing to the snug and master bedroom
- Clad in CanExel (also available in other colours and claddings)
- Extended soffit to both elevations, feature lighting to the front elevation
- Country-style front door
- White panelled vaulted ceilings throughout and internal feature beam
- Open-plan living space incorporating lounge, dining and kitchen areas
- Snug with full-height windows, skylight, love seat, beanbag, set of three rattan trunk benches, designer wall-lights and larch built-in bookshelves with feature wallpaper behind
- Entrance with dog shower facilities, large bench with wicker storage baskets, mirror with coat hooks, washing machine and additional storage. This model is also available with a standard utility room / entrance at no extra cost.
- Lounge with one set of bi-fold doors, Elliot style lounge suite and cottage-style white painted furniture with lime-washed tops including a coffee table, sideboard and TV unit
- Kitchen with large walk-in pantry, ceramic sink and central work space between the kitchen and dining areas with five-burner hob and island extractor
- Integrated premium branded appliances including a fridge-freezer, microwave, single electric oven and dishwasher
- Fitted kitchen units with soft / self close doors and drawers.
- White cottage style extending dining table with lime-washed top and two benches; dining area over-lit by a designer box pendant light
- Laminate flooring and fully lined curtains and Roman blinds to the main living space
- Large master bedroom with full-height windows, waxed oak king-size bedstead, bedside cabinets, chest of drawers, freestanding gents and hanging wardrobes and large mirror and Pavilion style fuschia upholstered chair
- En-suite with fitted 1700 bath, quadrant shower cubicle with minimalist handset and vanity unit with counter-top basin
- Second bedroom with white painted twin beds, freestanding wardrobe, bedside cabinet and mirror
- Family shower room with vanity unit with counter-top basin and large shower enclosure
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to bedrooms
Please note: Specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras. For full details please contact our sales team.
|Allure||50' x 20'||3DB||2||1 Set of bi-fold doors, Utility|
|Allure||45' x 20'||2DB||2||1 Set of bi-fold doors, Utility|
The minimum size for this model is 45’ x 20’ and the maximum size is 65' x 22'. Prices and other sizes / configurations are available on request.
Please call 0345 257 0400 or email email@example.com for further information.