Sleek, with clean lines and a distinctive architectural glazed front, the Contemporary Lodge exudes the style and individual character synonymous of Wessex.
Clad in CanExel (also available in a range of other claddings such as the beautiful Cedar wood shown), the Contemporary has two sets of patio doors to the front which afford fantastic holiday practicality with a true sense of style. Exterior lighting in the bold soffit overhead illuminates the front elevation at night and with its clean uncomplicated lines, natural light and versatile space, this lodge sits perfectly in any surrounding.
The interior combines high style with luxurious accommodation and includes fully integrated appliances as standard. Highly atmospheric, the beautiful interior design incorporates freestanding furniture and natural linen fabrics giving a chic and modern feel.
The Contemporary provides a wonderful spacious environment with everything needed for the perfect holiday… who could ask for more!
Please note: This lodge now comes as standard with sliding shower doors rather than a walk-in shower. Specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras. For full details please contact our sales team.
To create your own unique Contemporary Lodge, call us today on 0845 257 0400 or email email@example.com.
Read what Holiday Living magazine have to say about the Contemporary luxury lodge at www.holidayliving.co.uk
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard
- Protected by a 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof (roof tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- PVCu double glazing with 10-year frame warranty and 5-year glazing warranty
- Glazed front fascia with two sets of patio doors
- Choice of exterior cladding
- Soffit with integrated down lights
- White panelled, semi-vaulted ceilings
- Exposed feature wooden beams
- Spacious open-plan living space incorporating lounge, dining and kitchen areas
- Contemporary wall-mounted fire with pebbles to the lounge
- Devon style two and three seater sofas with scatter cushions
- Nest of tables, storage coffee table and extending dining table and chairs
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances including a fridge-freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, oven and 4-burner hob
- Freestanding bedroom furniture including beds and bedside tables
- Fitted wardrobes with sliding doors to all bedrooms
- Coordinated bed sets, duvets and scatter cushions
- Fitted bathroom and en-suite with heated towel rails and wall hung vanity units
- Feature tiling to the bathroom and en-suite
- Lined curtains and Roman blinds to the living area and bedrooms and Venetian blinds to the bathroom and en-suite
- Hessian back carpet with underlay to the lounge, dining area, hall and bedrooms
- Option of a utility room on selected floor plans
Please note: Specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras. For full details please contact our sales team.
|Contemporary||50' x 20'||3DB||2||En-suite, Utility|
|Contemporary||45' x 20'||3DB||2||En-suite|
|Contemporary||45' x 20'||2DB||2||En-suite, Utility|
|Contemporary||42' x 20'||2DB||2||En-suite, Utility|
|Contemporary||40' x 20'||3DB||1||Bathroom|
|Contemporary||40' x 20'||2DB||2||En-suite, Utility|
|Contemporary||40' x 20'||2DB||2||En-Suite|
|Contemporary||38' x 20'||2DB||2||En-Suite|
|Contemporary Vue||45' x 20'||3DB||2||En-suite|
|Contemporary Vue||40' x 20'||2DB||2||En-suite, Utility|
The minimum size for this model is 38’ x 20’ and the maximum size is 65' x 22'. Prices and other sizes / configurations are available on request.
Please call 0845 257 0400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.