With clean, simple lines, contemporary interior design and a subtle, sophisticated colour palette, the Hideaway is the embodiment of lodge luxury.
The exterior has full-width panoramic folding doors that open up onto an integrated decking area with Brise Soleil. This striking feature blurs the boundaries of the living space to create the ultimate in luxury lodge living.
The open-plan living area is spacious and light with a white panelled ceiling and walls. Underfoot, a luxurious combination of dark oak, engineered-wood flooring and LOC-weave backed, soft twist carpet can be found and full-width curtains open electronically providing privacy at night.
A large corner sofa and storage footstool in a rich marine weave provide more than ample space for everyone to relax, and for those who like tech., there’s a Smart 50" LED TV and DAB+/FM/Bluetooth music system with ceiling speakers.
The dining area comfortably seats six at a dark oak extending dining table with benches and chairs. Behind this, a beautiful dark oak sideboard provides plenty of space for laying out a holiday feast!
Separated from the living area by a breakfast bar, the kitchen hosts an impressive array of luxury branded appliances. Natural oak and teal kitchen units provide plenty of storage and there’s even a pullout larder cupboard. Finished off with a Silestone worktop, the kitchen provides everything needed for holiday practicality but with a contemporary, polished look.
Almost in mirror image of each other, the bedrooms have a wonderful calming feel created by a soft subtle colour scheme, highlighted by rich malachite. The clean lines of the contemporary dark oak beds, combined with wardrobes and bedside tables painted in Farrow & Ball blue/green, are easy on the eye, and beautiful designer lighting enhances the restful feel.
The fully tiled en-suite wet-room includes a shower and designer wall-hung vanity unit. Here the design is sleek and modern with simple lines and a soft, natural colour-way. The family bathroom, with the same contemporary styling includes a luxurious freestanding bath and sleek vintage oak vanity unit.
The Hideaway isn’t just about its iconic exterior, stunning interior design or the beautiful, carefully chosen furnishings though; the detail makes it even more special. Suffolk oak internal doors, contemporary designer radiators and curtains and blinds in gorgeous fabrics add those all-important finishing touches.
Please note: Decking / steps and props are not included, some photos may include optional extras and specifications and layouts may differ from those shown here. For full details, please contact our sales team.
To create your own unique Hideaway Lodge, call us today on 0845 257 0400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard
- Protected by a 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof (roof tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- PVCu double glazing with 10-year frame warranty and 5-year glazing warranty
- Full-width, panoramic folding doors with tinted glazing
- Integrated covered decking area with Brise Soleil
- Clad in CanExel (also available in other colours and claddings))
- Skylights to the lounge and kitchen
- Galvanised steel rainwater goods
- White panelled, vaulted ceilings
- Open-plan living space with panelled walls
- Jefferson style corner sofa with scatter cushions and low storage foot stool
- Dark oak sideboard, TV unit and dining table with benches and chairs
- Smart 50" LED TV
- DAB+/FM/Bluetooth music system with ceiling speakers
- Feature etched glass partition wall in-between the boot room and lounge
- Boot room with storage chest, hat and coat rack and integrated cupboards
- LOC-weave backed, soft twist carpet in mint crème (to the lounge and bedrooms)
- Natural oak and teal kitchen units with soft / self close doors and drawers
- Full-height pullout larder
- Luxury branded appliances including an eye-level oven, hob with extractor hood, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washer dryer and Bosch microwave
- Wine cabinet
- Silestone, Iron Bark worktop, up-stand and splash back
- Breakfast bar with bar stools
- Bedrooms with contemporary dark oak beds
- Wardrobes with sliding doors and bedside tables painted in Farrow & Ball blue/green
- En-suite wet-room with rigid riser shower, heated towel rail, designer wall-hung vanity unit, mirror cabinet and comfort shower seat
- Fully tiled family bathroom with designer freestanding bath, vintage oak vanity unit, mirror cabinet and heated towel rail.
The Hideaway (as shown in the gallery images) includes cedar cladding, galvanised steel rainwater goods, Farrow & Ball painted wardrobes, electronically controlled curtains to the lounge, a Smart 50" LED TV and designer sanitary ware
Please note: Specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras. For full details please contact our sales team.
|Hideaway||60' x 22'||3DB||2||
Full bi-fold front. Silestone worktops. En-Suite. Boot Room & Utility
|Hideaway||50' x 22'||2DB||2||
Full bi-fold front. Silestone worktops. En-Suite. Boot Room £205,384.62
The minimum size for this model is 45’ x 22’ and the maximum size is 65' x 22'. Prices and other sizes / configurations are available on request.
Please call 0845 257 0400 or email email@example.com for further information.