With an urban / warehouse feel, moody hues, subtle patterns and cutting-edge furniture, the Sanctuary provides a wonderful, atmospheric environment and the perfect holiday retreat.
Unique exterior styling and features make this lodge really special. Beautiful A-grade cedar cladding (other claddings available), mean the Sanctuary fits perfectly into park settings, not just providing a view, but complimenting it. There’s an integrated BBQ area with grill off the dining area; perfect for eating al fresco, and an integrated decking area off the master bedroom provides couples with the perfect space to enjoy time-out. French doors to the lounge and dining areas allow the living space to open-up outside, and square leaded glazing gives a contemporary, relaxed feel.
Inside this lodge is equally exceptional. Within the open-plan living space with its white panelled, vaulted ceilings and exposed feature beams, the luxurious lounge provides a wonderful environment for relaxing or entertaining alike. Here there’s a large, comfortable ‘Jefferson’ style corner sofa, low storage footstool and weathered oak sideboard. Feature wallpaper in moody greys then flows through into the dining area which features a contemporary dining suite, illuminated by sleek pendant lighting.
The large kitchen area is every foodies dream. Luxury branded appliances include a range cooker, dishwasher, washer dryer, black gloss American fridge-freezer and microwave. A large kitchen island with wine cooler and wine rack, ‘Gallo’ style kitchen units and a Silestone, Coral Clay worktop finish the look.
In the master bedroom the warehouse / loft living style continues but with a French colonial twist. Here an elaborate King-size four-poster bed, chest, bedside tables, Italian style chair and bookcase can be found. A large walk-in wardrobe then leads through into a luxurious en-suite wet-room with shower.
The second bedroom has more of a vintage feel and includes freestanding oak twin beds, a central bedside cabinet, tallboy, vintage style stool and an Italian style chair. Fitted wardrobes with sliding doors provide plenty of space for a holiday wardrobe and a fully-tiled family bathroom with shower-over-bath means that no-one misses out in the luxury stakes!
Please note: This lodge now comes as standard with sliding shower doors rather than a walk-in shower. Decking / steps and props are not included, some photos may include optional extras and specifications and layouts may differ from those shown here. For full details, please contact our sales team.
To create your own unique Sanctuary Lodge, call us today on 0345 257 0400 or email email@example.com.
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard
- Protected by a 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof (roof tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- PVCu double glazing with 10-year frame warranty and 5-year glazing warranty
- Integrated BBQ area to the living area with BBQ grill and extractor hood
- Integrated decking area to the master bedroom with designer metal chairs
- A-grade cedar cladding (other colours and claddings available)
- French doors to the lounge and dining areas
- Square leaded glazing to the living area and master bedroom
- White panelled, vaulted ceilings
- Exposed feature beams to the living space and master bedroom
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay
- ‘Jefferson’ style corner sofa with scatter cushions and low storage foot stool
- Weathered oak sideboard and blackboard with hooks
- Dining table with chairs and bench
- ‘Gallo’ style kitchen units with soft / self-close doors and drawers
- Luxury branded appliances including a range cooker, dishwasher, washer dryer American fridge-freezer and microwave
- Kitchen island with wine cooler and wine rack
- Silestone, Coral Clay worktop and up-stand
- Lined curtains, Roman blinds and Venetian blinds
- Freestanding bedroom furniture including a French colonial style King-size four poster bed, mirror, two drawer chest with marble top, two bedside tables with marble tops and an Italian style chair
- Fitted wardrobes with sliding doors to the second bedroom and freestanding furniture including oak, twin beds, a central bedside cabinet, tall boy, blackboard with hooks, vintage style stool and an Italian style chair
- En-suite shower / wet-room with over-size soaker
- Fully tiled family bathroom with shower over bath
Please note: This lodge now comes as standard with sliding shower doors rather than a walk-in shower. Specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras. For full details please contact our sales team.
|Sanctuary||60' x 22'||3DB||2||Covered outside kitchen. Decking area to bedroom 1. En-suite, Utility|
|Sanctuary||50' x 22'||2DB||2||Covered outside kitchen. Decking area to bedroom 1. En-suite.|
The minimum size for this model is 45’ x 22’ and the maximum size is 65' x 22'. Prices and other sizes / configurations are available on request.
Please call 0345 257 0400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.