Think of a characterful, cosy and wonderfully homely lodge with unique design features and a contemporary twist and you won’t be far away from imagining the Spinney!
The exterior styling has a lovely welcoming feel created by a cottage-style front door in a soft green colour, full-height windows and CanExel, Ced’R-Vue, 9” lap cladding in Sandalwood (other colours and claddings available).
Step inside and the warm, welcoming feel continues. The main entrance opens up into the kitchen area where there’s a convenient country-style, white painted oak hall bench with baskets and a mirror with coat hooks.
The kitchen is a practical arrangement; semi open-plan with borrowed light from the main living space, a central wall, open to either side, provides space for a ‘slide & hide’ oven with separate hob and chimney extractor. Integrated luxury branded appliances include a fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and wine cooler, and soft cream kitchen units, Louvre Jade tiling, a ceramic sink and a Roman blind in a pretty Mallard design fabric finish the look.
The lounge / dining area has a woodland feel created by feature designer stacked log wallpaper to the far wall. Here a false chimneybreast with a distressed oak mantelpiece and an electric stove set on a tiled hearth creates a lovely cosy feel. Designed exclusively for Wessex, a comfortable sofa in Glencoe Fraser Gold, along with two wingback-style armchairs in a pretty natural stone fabric with stag design, provide plenty of room for the whole family to sit back and relax and patio doors and two contemporary, bookshelves complete the arrangement.
To the dining area there’s a rustic dining table and benches. Over-lit by a designer, black gold, industrial pendant light this space has a relaxed, casual feel; the perfect environment for drawn out meals with friends.
Through into the bedrooms and the comfortable, warm and cosy feel continues. The master bedroom makes a striking impression with a feature panelled wall with wall niches which include USB points and lights. There’s a four-poster bed over-lit by mood lighting and a dressing chest, wardrobes and bedside cabinets provide plenty of storage.
When it comes to the en-suite, the 45' x 20' Spinney offers something a bit different. Here there’s a wet-room area with a freestanding bath and a separate shower with overhead soaker (a first for Wessex); a contemporary styled vanity unit with countertop basin and a heated towel rail complete the look.
The second bedroom with twin beds also has wall niches; with inset lights these provide a practical space for bedtime essentials such as an alarm clock and a good book. The bedroom’s cottage feel is completed by Roman Blinds in a pretty hare design fabric and Kettle Interiors oak furniture.
The family shower room, conveniently situated close by, includes a heated towel rail, contemporary vanity unit with countertop basin and minimalist, Fusion thermostatic shower column. It’s comfort and style for everyone in this lodge!
To create your own unique Spinney luxury lodge call us today on 0845 257 0400or email email@example.com.
Please note: Specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras. For full details please contact our sales team.View our full range of Luxury Lodges For Sale.
- Built to British residential standard BS 3632
- 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof (tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty and 5-year glazing warranty)
- CanExel, Ced’R-Vue, 9” lap cladding in Sandalwood (other colours and claddings available)
- Composite, cottage-style door in Chartwell Green
- Patio doors to the lounge and full height widows to the dining area
- Feature fisherman’s wall lantern to the front door
- Vaulted cream panelled ceilings throughout
- Mexicano Oak internal doors with black iron door handles
- Laminate flooring to the living space and hessian backed carpet with underlay to the bedrooms
- Feature wall to the lounge with designer wallpaper and false chimneybreast with distressed oak mantel and electric stove set on a tiled hearth
- Belfield 3-seater wingback-style sofa in Glencoe Fraser Gold, two wingback-style armchairs in Fryetts Glencoe natural stone and matching light shades (suite designed exclusively for Wessex)
- Rustic dining table and benches over-lit by a designer black gold, industrial pendant light
- Fully lined curtains and Roman blinds to the lounge / dining area in Andiamo Collection, Lorenza Avocado
- Semi-open-plan Kitchen with borrowed light from the main living space and central island with slide & hide single oven, separate 5-burner gas hob and chimney extractor
- Integrated luxury branded appliances including a fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and wine cooler
- Legno Mussel ‘Brandon’ style kitchen units, Roman blind in Mallard design fabric, Louvre Jade tiling and ceramic sink
- Kettle interiors large hall bench with storage baskets and white painted oak mirror with hooks next to the front door
- Master bedroom with four poster bed, dressing chest, mirror, wardrobes and bedside cabinets
- Feature lighting above the bed, panelled walls and wall niches with USB points and lights to the master bedroom
- En-suite with wet room area with freestanding bath and separate, overhead soaker, shower; heated towel rail and contemporary vanity unit with countertop basin
- Second bedroom with wall niches (with USB points and lights), Roman Blinds in Hare design fabric and Kettle Interiors oak furniture including twin beds, wardrobes and a mirror
- Family shower room with heated towel rail, contemporary vanity unit with counter top basin and minimalist, Fusion thermostatic shower column
Please note: Specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras. For full details please contact our sales team.
|Spinney||50' x 22'||3DB||2||Walk through wet room with bath|
|Spinney||50' x 20'||2DB||2||Shower room|
|Spinney||45' x 20'||2DB||2||Walk through wet room with bath|
|Spinney||45' x 20'||2DB||2||Shower room|
|Spinney||40' x 20'||2DB||2||Shower room|
The minimum size for this model is 40' x 20' and the maximum size is 65' x 22'. Prices and other sizes / configurations are available on request.
Please call 0845 257 0400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.