From its impressive gabled Portico entrance and half glazed double doors, to the tall splay bay windows, no design detail has been left unexplored in this elegant and imposing park home.
The Wessex Canford park home radiates style and elegance and is sure to impress friends and family alike. The impressive entrance leads into a practical porch area and then through into a highly individual and beautiful lounge. With an electric stove and feature fireplace, set off by Willis & Gambier furniture and a Gower style checked lounge suite with matching curtains and tie backs, this room creates an atmosphere you can truly relax in.
The open-plan dining and kitchen area provides a wonderful environment for entertaining with its light olive and walnut, country style kitchen and flat panelled ceilings. The stylish Willis & Gambier dining table is lit up by two elegant designer lights and perfectly positioned to take in the view outside. The kitchen includes everything you could need and even has a half and half sink – it’s the little details that make a big difference!
The bedrooms continue the unique Wessex style – freestanding Willis & Gambier bedsteads and bedroom furniture, soft elegant bed runners and coordinated curtains with tie backs. The bathroom and en-suite are equally characterful with feature towel racks and elegant vanity units with semi-inset basins and large feature mirrors.
If you’re looking for a park home to turn heads, look no further!
Please note: This home now comes as standard with sliding shower doors rather than a walk-in shower. Specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras. For full details please contact our sales team.
To create your own unique Canford Park Home, call us today on 0845 257 0400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard
- Protected by a 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof (roof tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- PVCu double glazing with 10-year frame warranty and 5-year glazing warranty
- Gabled Portico entrance supported by fluted columns
- Feature half glazed double doors
- Feature Nordlux lighting either side of entrance
- Splay bay windows to lounge and master bedroom
- Corner quoins
- Porch entrance leading into lounge
- Airing cupboard off hall
- Brushed steel sockets and switches throughout
- Willis & Gambier dining table with chairs, sideboard, lamp table, coffee table and mirror
- Contrasting light oak curtain poles
- Flamerite electric stove and feature fireplace
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay
- Gower style checked lounge suite with matching curtains and tie backs
- Fitted study
- Flat panelled ceiling to dining area and kitchen
- Light olive and walnut country style kitchen
- Integrated kitchen appliances including a washing machine, dishwasher, eye-level single electric oven and 4-burner hob with extractor hood
- Willis & Gambier freestanding bedroom furniture
- Bed runners with coordinating bolsters and scatter cushions
- Panoramic mirror to master bedroom
- Panelled bath in light olive with feature towel rack
- Large shower with rain drench head and microphone handset to en-suite
- Vanity unit with semi-inset basin and mirror with lights and shaver socket to bathroom and en-suite
- Utility room available on selected floor plans
|Canford||50' x 20'||2DB||2||Utility, Study & En-Suite|
|Canford||50' x 20'||3DB||2||Study & En-Suite|
|Canford||45' x 20'||2DB||2||Utility, Study & En-Suite|
|Canford||40' x 20'||2DB||2||Study & En-Suite|
The minimum size for this model is 40’ x 20’ and the maximum size is 65' x 22'. Prices and other sizes / configurations are available on request.
Please call 0845 257 0400 or email email@example.com for further information.