A contemporary statement home with practicality and style
Contemporary and stylish the Canford sets the scene for future park home design style. With vertical and horizontal CanExel cladding (other colours and finishes available), and double, half-glazed doors set under a large dormer with feature inset lighting, this home makes a bold first impression.
Step inside and the design style is equally striking. A large porch entrance with practical walk-in coat cupboard opens into a contemporary styled lounge. Here, comfortable sofas, feature pendant lighting, taupe painted furniture with limed oak veneer tops and a tiled feature fireplace with electric stove and a reclaimed oak mantel set the scene for the contemporary (yet cosy) design style that flows throughout.
The large kitchen / dining area provides the perfect space for entertaining with it’s beautiful gloss, deep aubergine and sleek cashmere kitchen units. Practicality also plays its part here, as there’s more than ample cupboard space, a full array of integrated appliances and the option of a utility room.
The dining area, is simply furnished with an extending dining table with chairs and wine unit in the same painted taupe style as seen in the lounge. Creating an air of drama that befits the style of this home, two striking pendant lights are positioned directly over the dining table.
Perfect for quiet pursuits, reading or simply somewhere for paperwork, the study is another practical feature. Simply furnished, there’s room to file paperwork away, desk space and a comfortable grey velvet office chair.
The bedrooms continue with the same contemporary edge – simple yet striking with freestanding furniture, clean lines and beautiful touches seen in the quilted bedspreads and oversized lightshades.
The master bedroom includes a walk-in-wardrobe and en-suite and the family bathroom is conveniently positioned opposite the second bedroom. Half panelled walls to the bathroom and en-suite add a real touch of luxury and illuminated mirrors over the counter-top basins finish off the look to perfection.
To create your own unique Canford Park Home, call us today on 0345 257 0400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard
- 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof (roof tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty and 5-year glazing warranty)
- Feature vertical and horizontal CanExel cladding (other exterior finishes and colours available)
- Tall picture windows to the lounge, dining area and bedrooms
- Feature half-glazed double doors
- Feature lighting to the dormer over the main entrance
- Porch entrance with walk-in coat cupboard
- Oak interior doors and polished satin, stainless steel door furniture
- White panelled, vaulted ceilings
- Taupe painted furniture with limed oak veneer tops and twist handles including a dining table with chairs, sideboard, wine unit, lamp table and coffee table
- Tiled feature fireplace with electric stove and reclaimed oak mantelpiece
- Pendant feature lighting to the lounge and dining area
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay
- Gower style lounge suite with contrasting scatter cushions and matching Roman blinds
- Fitted study with grey brushed velvet office chair
- Aubergine and cashmere gloss kitchen units with Grey Bardolino Oak worktops and Porcelanosa tiling
- Integrated appliances including a fridge-freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, eye-level single electric oven and 4-burner hob with extractor hood
- Utility room on selected floor plans
- Taupe painted bedroom furniture including bedsteads, freestanding mirrors, chest of drawers and bedside chests
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room
- Quilted bed throws with coordinating scatter cushions and Roman blinds
- Graphite grey half panelled walls to the bathroom and en-suite
- Shower-over-bath to family bathroom and large shower with sliding screen to en-suite
- Vanity units with counter-top basins and illuminated mirrors
|Canford||50' x 20'||2DB||2||Utility, Study & En-Suite|
|Canford||50' x 20'||3DB||2||Study & En-Suite|
|Canford||45' x 20'||2DB||2||Utility, Study & En-Suite|
|Canford||40' x 20'||2DB||2||Study & En-Suite|
The minimum size for this model is 40’ x 20’ and the maximum size is 65' x 22'. Prices and other sizes / configurations are available on request.
Please call 0345 257 0400 or email email@example.com for further information.