Highly practical and extremely stylish with simple, understated design both inside and out, the Dorset park home is everything you would expect from Wessex.
The simple yet stylish exterior is highlighted with a feature front door, framed in CanExel cladding within a central roof dormer. Details such as the box bay windows to the front of the home, the unusual extended overhang and feature cladding to each gable end all come together to give a quiet yet confident feel.
The well thought out ‘L’ shaped lounge / dining area takes full advantage of the space available and a soft, soothing colour scheme of soft almond, oatmeal, champagne and soft greys, blended with bolder highlights of aubergine, thistle and mulberry flows throughout. Carefully chosen furniture including a comfortable Isla-style sofa with coordinating armchairs, Lyon Oak extending dining table, entertainment unit and coffee table, provide comfort and practicality in style, creating a real heart to the home; the perfect space to relax and recharge!
The kitchen, as you would expect from Wessex, provides luxury alongside practicality and is fitted with all the integrated appliances you could wish for. The kitchen units come in a warm champagne metallic finish, accessorised with contemporary brushed steel handles, and a striking Claret Violet splash back and a Roman blind in a beautiful checked tartan fabric add highlights of colour. The kitchen then flows through to a highly practical boot room that provides additional storage and somewhere to remove muddy shoes and wipe dirty paws!
The hallway leads through to a generous master bedroom which spans the width of the home and encompasses a walk-in-wardrobe and en-suite. Both the master and second bedroom are simply yet elegantly furnished with soft grey and pale oak furniture, finished off with curtains and coordinating scatters in varying shades of pebble grey and indigo blue.
If you love Wessex style and luxury, but are looking for an affordable park home, then the Dorset may be exactly what you’ve been looking for.
Please note: Specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras. For full details please contact our sales team.
To create your own unique Dorset Park Home, call us today on 0845 257 0400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard
- Protected by a 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof (roof tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- PVCu double glazing with 10-year frame warranty and 5-year glazing warranty
- Feature front door framed in CanExel cladding within a central roof dormer
- Box bay windows to the front of the home
- Feature cladding to roof pitches
- Extended soffits
- Spacious ‘L’ shaped lounge / dining area
- Feature cream Flamerite fire with black granite hearth
- Almond hessian backed carpet with underlay
- Isla style two-seater sofa in oatmeal with coordinating aubergine armchairs
- Thistle and stone tartan curtains and scatter cushions
- Willis & Gambier Tuscany light oak furniture to the lounge and dining areas, including a console table, mirror, coffee table and dining table
- Turin scoop upholstered dining chairs in rich mulberry
- Laminate flooring to kitchen and boot room
- Champagne metallic kitchen units with contemporary brushed steel handles
- Cream matte kitchen worktop with contrasting Claret Violet glass feature splash back
- Inset ceiling downlights in kitchen area and boot room
- Integrated appliances including a fridge-freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, single electric oven and hob with extractor hood
- Highland check Roman blind and matching boot room seat cushion
- Practical boot room with coat rack and integrated storage cupboards
- Warm pebble grey Shetland check curtains with coordinating cushions to master bedroom
- Bentley Designs soft grey and pale oak bedroom furniture
- Acacia and pearl white 3 panel sliding built-in wardrobes to second bedroom
- Soft grey and indigo blue check curtains and scatter cushions in second bedroom
- Walk-in wardrobe to master bedroom
- Fitted bathroom and en-suite with walk-in shower
- Contemporary styled basin and pedestal to bathroom and en-suite
|Dorset||50' x 20'||2DB||2||Study & En-Suite, Boot Room|
|Dorset||50' x 20'||3DB||2||Study & En-Suite, Boot Room|
|Dorset||45' x 20'||2DB||2||En-Suite, Boot Room|
|Dorset||40' x 20'||2DB||2||En-Suite, Boot Room|
|Dorset||36' x 20'||2DB||2||En-Suite|
The minimum size for this model is 36’ x 20’ and the maximum size is 65' x 22'. Prices and other sizes / configurations are available on request.
Please call 0845 257 0400 or email email@example.com for further information.