Highly practical and extremely stylish with simple, understated design both inside and out, the Dorset is everything you would expect from Wessex. The clever layout, designed for how we lead our lives today makes perfect use of space and there's even a practical boot room, perfect for outdoor living!
If you love Wessex style and luxury, but are looking for an affordable home, then the Dorset may well be exactly what you've been looking for.
Please note: Decking / steps and props are not included, some photos may include optional extras and specifications and layouts may differ from those shown here. For full details, please contact our sales team.
To create your own unique Dorset Park Home, call us today on 0345 257 0400 or email email@example.com
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard
- Protected by a 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
- Split pitched tiled roof (roof tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- PVCu double glazing with 10-year frame warranty and 5-year glazing warranty
- Feature front door within a central roof dormer
- Feature cladding to the front of the home
- Extended soffits
- Spacious ‘L’ shaped lounge / dining area
- Practical boot room with coat rack and integrated storage cupboards
- Feature ash white electric stove on a black granite hearth
- Stone coloured hessian backed carpet with underlay
- Modern family style sofa in cream with coordinating armchairs
- Striped Denim curtains with Chervil Denim headers and scatter cushions
- Oyster white furniture with wooden tops to the lounge and dining areas, including a console table, coffee table, tv unit and round dining table with chairs
- Laminate flooring to kitchen and boot room
- Cream acrylic gloss kitchen units with pewter handles
- Danish wood effect kitchen worktop
- Inset ceiling downlights in kitchen area, boot room and study
- Integrated appliances including a fridge-freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, electric oven and hob with extractor hood
- Striped Denim Roman blind to kitchen and matching boot room seat cushion
- Woodland Walk Denim curtains with coordinating cushions and contrasting Legolas Sky fabric headboard to master bedroom
- Oyster white bedroom furniture with wooden tops
- Sliding built-in wardrobes to second bedroom
- Walk-in-wardrobe to master bedroom
- Fitted bathroom and en-suite with walk-in shower
- Contemporary styled basin and pedestal to bathroom and en-suite
|Dorset||50' x 20'||2DB||2||Study & En-Suite, Boot Room|
|Dorset||50' x 20'||3DB||2||Study & En-Suite, Boot Room|
|Dorset||45' x 20'||2DB||2||En-Suite, Boot Room|
|Dorset||40' x 20'||2DB||2||En-Suite, Boot Room|
|Dorset||36' x 20'||2DB||2||En-Suite|
The minimum size for this model is 36’ x 20’ and the maximum size is 65' x 22'. Prices and other sizes / configurations are available on request.
Please call 0345 257 0400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.