Sustainable Home Design Solutions
We have a number of sustainable home design solutions which can be applied to our park homes and lodges. Options include:
- Air Source Heat Pumps
- Solar Photovoltaic Panels 3.7kw
- 10kw battery storage
- Ground source heat pumps
- District Heating systems
- Smart thermostats
- Smart lighting and power
- Car Charging points
Energy Efficient Systems
- MVHR - Mechanical ventilation heat recovery system
- WWHRS - Waste water heat recovery system
- Wet underfloor heating operates at lower temperatures allows for greater efficiency
Energy efficient appliances
- Water Conservation
- Low flow taps and shower heads
- Greywater recycling
- Rainwater harvesting system
- Water efficient appliances
- Enhanced insulation - improve the thermal performance of the building fabric (lower U Valves of the walls, roof and floors, reduce cold bridging and air tightness)
- Triple glazing - ensures that the traditional weak point keeps energy loss to a minimum.
I am interested in sustainable design solutions for my new home, what's the next step?
It will be necessary for us to design your home to suit these options and we will have to work in conjunction with you and / or your chosen park operator to determine the total cost of installation. Please contact our sales team on 01842 810 673 or email@example.com more information.