The Harbour is a sophisticated and stylish lodge with individuality and character that takes luxury lodge living to a whole new level.
FIND OUT MORE:
Clad in beautiful A grade cedar wood (Canexel cladding also available), the sleek lines of the monopitch roof and extensive feature glazing are the first things you notice. This is a lodge perfectly designed for a view!
On going into the entrance hall you’re met by a stylish Revival Holborn Bureau Chest providing plenty of practical storage and desk space too, and an elegant Loughton Chair. Double doors then lead you through into the living space.
The lounge area sits to the front where the roof reaches it’s highest point, and folding doors open up the living space outside. Two large sofas and a coffee table provide the perfect space for relaxing and there’s also an innovative arrangement for the TV, which is suspended from the ceiling in the corner of the room.
Behind this, a beautiful extending dining table with chairs can be found providing the perfect blend of elegance and contemporary style. The kitchen, complete with an impressive array of Smeg appliances, then wraps around to the back of the lodge.
The master bedroom, with it’s beautiful French style bed and wall-mounted fire with driftwood, also sits to the front of the lodge with further folding doors opening up the room outside. Leading on from here is a spacious dressing room, and then you go into an indulgent en-suite bathroom. The en-suite is fully tiled and includes a Jacuzzi Sharp double bath and 19” Magic Mirror / waterproof TV with ceiling speakers.
One (or two) further bedrooms continue in the same elegant and stylish fashion, and so not to be left out on the luxury front, a fully tiled shower room includes a large shower with indulgent overhead soaker.
If you’re looking for a truly luxurious lodge to turn heads, look no further!
To create your own unique Harbour luxury lodge call us today on 0845 257 0400 or email email@example.com.
Please note: This lodge now comes as standard with sliding shower doors rather than a walk-in shower. Specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras. For full details please contact our sales team.
Exterior image courtesy of the Waterside Holiday Group http://osmingtonsales.co.uk/lodgesforsale/
Exterior and some internal images courtesy of Plas Coch Holiday Homes http://www.parkleisure.co.uk/our-parks/north-wales/plas-coch/
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard
- Superior construction for increased insulation
- 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- Monopitch roof tiles guaranteed for 40 years
- PVCu double glazing with 10-year frame warranty and 5-year glazing warranty
- Monopitch roof and extended soffit with down-lights
- Feature double front door with glazed panels to either side
- Feature glazing including two sets of bi-fold doors to the lounge and a third to the master bedroom
- Clad in A Grade Cedar Wood (Canexel cladding also available)
- Entrance hall with a Holborn Bureau chest and Loughton chair
- Large open-plan living area with lounge, dining and kitchen areas, and two sets of bi-fold doors
- Fully tiled (Porcelanosa) en-suite with Jacuzzi Sharp double bath, 19” Magic Mirror waterproof TV with ceiling speakers and countertop basin on a wall mounted vanity unit
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated Smeg appliances including a range cooker with extractor hood, microwave, washer / dryer, dishwasher, coffee machine and CDA wine cooler
- Freestanding Smeg, side-by-side American style fridge freezer
- Maida Vale extending dining table with six chairs
- Large Trafalgar style lounge suite and ceiling hung TV to the lounge
- Master bedroom with bi-fold doors, French style bed and bedside cabinets, Trafalgar style armchair and wall-mounted feature fire with driftwood
- Large walk-in wardrobe to master bedroom with French style bench, full height mirror and fitted wardrobes and drawers
- Fully tiled family shower room with large shower cubicle and designer showerhead, countertop basin on wall-mounted vanity unit and WC
- Second bedroom with French style free-standing wardrobe and bedside cabinets and double bed with wall-mounted headboard
- Third bedroom with white bunk beds and a French style free-standing wardrobe
- White panelled ceilings and panelled walls
- Brushed steel sockets and switches throughout
- Luxurious lined curtains and blinds throughout
- Victorian style feature radiators throughout
Please note: This home now comes as standard with sliding shower doors rather than a walk-in shower. Specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras. For full details please contact our sales team.
|60' x 22'||3DB||2||En-Suite, Study|
|55' x 22'||3DB||2||En-Suite|
|50' x 22'||2DB||2||En-Suite, Study|
Prices and other sizes / configurations available on request.
Please note: Specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras. For full details please contact our sales team.
Please call 0845 257 0400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.