Think of a characterful, cosy and wonderfully homely lodge with unique design features and a contemporary twist and you won’t be far away from imagining the Spinney!
The exterior styling has a lovely welcoming feel created by a cottage-style front door in a soft green colour, full-height windows and CanExel, Ced’R-Vue, 9” lap cladding in Sandalwood (other colours and claddings available).
Step inside and the warm, welcoming feel continues. The main entrance opens up into the kitchen area where there’s a convenient country-style, white painted oak hall bench with baskets and a mirror with coat hooks.
The kitchen is an practical arrangement; semi open-plan with borrowed light from the main living space, a central wall, open to either side, provides space for a ‘slide & hide’ oven with separate hob. and chimney extractor. Integrated luxury branded appliances include a fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and wine cooler, and soft cream kitchen units, Louvre Jade tiling, a ceramic sink and a Roman blind in a pretty Mallard design fabric finish the look.
The lounge / dining area has a woodland feel created by feature designer stacked log wallpaper to the far wall. Here a false chimneybreast with a distressed oak mantelpiece and an electric stove set on a tiled hearth creates a lovely cosy fee. Designed exclusively for Wessex, a comfortable sofa in Glencoe Fraser Gold, along with two wingback-style armchairs in a pretty natural stone fabric with stag design, provide plenty of room for the whole family to sit back and relax and patio doors and two Willis & Gambier, Revival Collection, bookshelves complete the arrangement.
To the dining area there’s a rustic Willis & Gambier, Revival Collection, dining table and benches in solid acacia. Over-lit by a designer, black gold, industrial pendant light this space has a relaxed, casual feel; the perfect environment for drawn out meals with friends.
Through into the bedrooms and the comfortable, warm and cosy feel continues. The master bedroom makes a striking impression with a feature panelled wall with wall niches which include USB points and lights. There’s a four-poster bed over-lit by mood lighting and a dressing chest, wardrobes and bedside cabinets provide plenty of storage.
When it comes to the en-suite, the 45' x 20' Spinney offers something a bit different. Here there’s a wet-room area with a freestanding bath and a separate shower with overhead soaker (a first for Wessex); a contemporary styled vanity unit with countertop basin and a heated towel rail complete the look.
The second bedroom with twin beds also has wall niches; with inset lights these provide a practical space for bedtime essentials such as an alarm clock and a good book. The bedroom’s cottage feel is completed by Roman Blinds in a pretty Hare design fabric and Kettle Interiors oak furniture.
The family shower room, conveniently situated close by, includes a heated towel rail, contemporary vanity unit with countertop basin and minimalist, Fusion thermostatic shower column. It’s comfort and style for everyone in this lodge!
- Built to British residential standard BS 3632:2015
- 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof (tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty and 5-year glazing warranty)
- CanExel, Ced’R-Vue, 9” lap cladding in Sandalwood (other colours and claddings available)
- Composite, cottage-style door in Chartwell Green
- Patio doors to the lounge and full height widows to the dining area
- Feature fisherman’s wall lantern to the front door
- Vaulted cream panelled ceilings throughout
- Mexicano Oak internal doors with black iron door handles
- Laminate flooring to the living space and hessian backed carpet with underlay to the bedrooms
- Feature wall to the lounge with designer wallpaper and false chimneybreast with distressed oak mantel and electric stove set on a tiled hearth
- Belfield 3-seater wingback-style sofa in Glencoe Fraser Gold, two wingback-style armchairs in Fryetts Glencoe natural stone and matching light shades (suite designed exclusively for Wessex)
- Willis & Gambier, Revival Collection, Leytonstone bookshelves
- Willis & Gambier, Revival Collection, Stamford dining table and benches in solid acacia, over-lit by a designer black gold, industrial pendant light
- Fully lined curtains and Roman blinds to the lounge / dining area in Andiamo Collection, Lorenza Avocado
- Semi-open-plan Kitchen with borrowed light from the main living space and central island with slide & hide single oven, separate 5-burner gas hob and chimney extractor
- Integrated luxury branded appliances including a fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and wine cooler
- Legno Mussel ‘Brandon’ style kitchen units, Roman blind in Mallard design fabric, Louvre Jade tiling and ceramic sink
- Kettle interiors large hall bench with storage baskets and white painted oak mirror with hooks next to the front door
- Master bedroom with Willis & Gambier, Classic Collection ‘Elle’ four poster bed, dressing chest, mirror, wardrobes and bedside cabinets
- Feature lighting above the bed, panelled walls and wall niches with USB points and lights to the master bedroom
- En-suite with wet room area with freestanding bath and separate, overhead soaker, shower; heated towel rail and contemporary vanity unit with countertop basin
- Second bedroom with wall niches (with USB points and lights), Roman Blinds in Hare design fabric and Kettle Interiors oak furniture including twin beds, wardrobes and a mirror
- Family shower room with heated towel rail, contemporary vanity unit with counter top basin and minimalist, Fusion thermostatic shower column.
|Spinney||50' x 22'||3DB||2||Walk through wet room with bath|
|Spinney||50' x 20'||2DB||2||Shower room|
|Spinney||45' x 20'||2DB||2||Walk through wet room with bath|
|Spinney||45' x 20'||2DB||2||Shower room|
|Spinney||40' x 20'||2DB||2||Shower room|
Please note: Specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras. For full details please contact our sales team.
Please call 0845 257 0400 or email email@example.com for further information.